[stella] Something strange is afoot, take 3! ;)

Subject: [stella] Something strange is afoot, take 3! ;)
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 98 22:36:22 -0500
Well, I know I posted this once before, but I was _sooo_ looking forward
to Piero's reply, and having not seen one, I sent the post to him (I
thought!) at this address:

pcavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and it came back to me, "User unknown".  Please forgive my ignorance if I
did something really stupid when I tried to email it, or if you have
replied to this post and I missed that, but in a purely selfish move, I'm
reposting my post.  Hey, Piero!!!  Whaddya think about this?