Re: [stella] adventure

Subject: Re: [stella] adventure
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:35:14 +0100
At 18:34 -0800 12-01-1998, Chris Wilkson - MCD wrote:

>Flicker is an integral part of Adventure as we know it.  How else is one
>supposed to realize "Hey!  There's another object in this room!"?? ;)

"I flicker, therefore I am." (sorry.. :-))

>Regarding the location of the secret room...
>I think it's "south" (down) from one of the blue maze rooms.  I don't remember
>which one.  Someone with extra time can find out by going to the signature
>room
>and trying to go north.  The other room will appear briefly.

Someone with more extra time could take a look at the source code, find the
table with the map of the land, and try to "dig" a passage to the secret
room changing a byte or two in the binary file ADVENTUR.BIN. This can be
done easily with PCAE 2.0b.

P.

Ciao,
 P.