[stella] Bin editor?

Subject: [stella] Bin editor?
From: Gregory Maser <gemaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:45:02 -0600
Last weekend, my hard drive went bye bye and I lost all my atari
development tools/utilities.  I have recovered just about everything but
two programs that would pull the data out of the bin's to edit the graphics
then the other program would put all the data back into bin form.  I forget
the names, and for the life of me I cannot remember where I downloaded them
from.  If anyone knows where to get them or can send them to me I would
appreciate it.

GregM.