[stella] Credit and the contest

Subject: [stella] Credit and the contest
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:48:10 -0800 (PST)
Just a note here regarding the contest as I see how INV is becoming so
much of a group effort.

Any official entry must have a clearly defined author.

That does NOT mean that I want only one person to work on each program.
That runs counter to the goal of this mailing list.  However, I only have
one prize so there can be only one winner, so a consensus must be reached
by the programmers before I can consider it an official entry.

The same goes for game variations.  Only one "incarnation" of the basic
game idea/core can be entered.  If you make a 4K and a 6K game, for
instance, as Oystron may eventually become, the logical choice would be to
enter the 6K deluxe version.  If there are rival 4K variants out there as
modified by separate authors, however, things could get confusing.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxx homepage http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page http://www.primenet.com/~krishna                ==