Re: [stella] a $16 question...

Subject: Re: [stella] a $16 question...
From: Songbird <forhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:23:38 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Piero Cavina wrote:

> At 11:47 -0600 27-01-1998, Greg Miller wrote:
> >Piero Cavina wrote:
> >>
> >> How much would you pay for an Oystron cart? I was thinking about $16. But
> >> try to answer like if you were the programmer... :-)
> >
> >$20-$25 would not be unreasonable.
>
> That might be too much. I was told on #rgvc that the right price would be
> $15, but not for me I think. Other opinions?

I paid $16 shipped for Edtris, and have been very pleased with it.  I've
never tried Oystron out yet (image of Carl ducking), but it certainly
sounds good enough to merit $16.

$16 plus shipping is about as high as I'd go personally unless it was a
truly phenomonal multiload game that looks better than any SuperCharger
game.