[stella] a $16 question..,

Subject: [stella] a $16 question..,
From: fedeedw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Edward Federmeyer)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:57:39 -0600 (CST)
> How much would you pay for an Oystron cart? I was thinking about $16. But
> try to answer like if you were the programmer... :-)

One thing you might want to do is post to the general
"rec.games.video.classic" groups to see what people are willing to
pay.  (If you haven't already... I have not read those groups in quite
a while)

When I was asking the same question for SoundX and Edtris 2600, I got
neighborhood of $20 or less.

Personally I'd pay $16 for a new Atari 2600 game, but not much more.
I kind of look at it like: When the 2600 was *the* hot system, new games
were going for ~$25 or so.  The 2600 is not the hot new system it used
to be :-)

I'd really be interested in what you find the current "perceived" value of
new 2600 software is.  Be sure to keep us updated.

Ed Federmeyer