[stella] more questions...

Subject: [stella] more questions...
From: Neon Ghost <garon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 00:56:16 -0500
Hi everybody,

I'm a new subscriber to the list. I hope you don't mind if I jump right in
to the discussion.

I would like to leave the price issue alone, but will have to agree that
there seems to be a barrier around the $20 mark. I liked the professional
job Bob Colbert did with the Okie Dokie carts and would like to see Oystron
follow it with high quality workmanship as well. I think the workmanship
should take priority over the price; i.e. I for one would be willing to pay
more.

>Labels can be made fairly cheaply if you figure that a color laser copy is
$1,
>and you can fit 4 or 5 labels on a sheet.  Good luck finding someone who
will do
>a color laser copy on labels with adhesive!  I had to have the labels
printed on
>paper and then spray adhesive on.

Bob, I'd like to hear more about how you made labels. Specifically what
brand/size did you use for the Okie carts. Thing is, I believe we may be
getting a color copier at work <g>, and I'd like to try my hand at making
some labels just for kicks. You meantion labels with adhesive; if you know
of a particular (ideal) label with this feature please let me know.

I do have a few other general questions. Is there a FAQ for the mailing
list? What seems to be the easiest way to begin developing for the 2600, an
emulator and a Supercharger? Any suggestions on where to locate a
Supercharger?

Thanks,
Garon Grainger

P.S. If I can just get "Hello World" to spit out to the screen from the
2600 I'll be excited!