Re: [stella] [semi-OT] porting Oystron

Subject: Re: [stella] [semi-OT] porting Oystron
From: Carl Forhan <forhan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:36:13 -0600
Piero Cavina wrote:

> Don't you think that a Lynx port of Oystron would be very cool? If I
> remember correctly, the Lynx has a 6502 so it would mostly be a matter of
> rewriting the kernel. Do you know any Lynx developer??

Yes, I do.  Me. :-)

The Lynx indeed has a 65C02 processor.  However, I've written 90%+ of my
code in C rather than straight assembly, because I can code it 10x
faster.  Not only that, but I already have multiple projects in progress
(the bane of all hobby developers).

Still, an interesting concept.

Carl Forhan