RE: [stella] Source Code

Subject: RE: [stella] Source Code
From: Colin_Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:34:15 +0000
I've let my 2600 programming slide a lot lately, what with decorating a new
house, wife & baby demanding quality time, and general fun at work.
However I've got 3 'projects' simmering away.

1: Tetris26 complete.
     I'm currently adding sound & music and tweaking the difficulty level
before I finalise this. As I now have a real VCS and SuperCharger ( Thanks
to Jerry @ SCEA ) I can test the game at full speed.
     ( I wrote it under PCATARI on a 483DX33 laptop so the speed was a bit
strange )
     This is a 2k project.

2: 3D tunnel game.
     I've got a kernel up that displays my 3D tunnel, ( using PF,Ball & M1
) and allows a sprite ( using P0,M0 & P1 ). I now need to put a simple game
around it.
     I'm aiming at a simple chase game on a 2k/4k cartridge format.

3: Magical Drop clone.
     Again ( as with Tetris26 ) this is based initialy on how well I could
implement the kernal in 2K

All of these are really more programming exercises rather than complete
games, as I find the VCS to be more fun to code than GameBoy/SNES or even
Playstation ( although I did have a soft spot
for Saturn coding )

When these are complete I'll post them.

Colin.