RE: [stella] Supercharger Questions

Subject: RE: [stella] Supercharger Questions
From: Eric Christensen <echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 15:31:57 -0600
	Eric Christensen wrote:

	>> Two games in a month? 15 days per game? :-O

	> Well, I'm still not done with the games.. It will probably be
another
	> two weeks if I think realisticly about it.

I was trippin' when I wrote this above statement. I am having some
problems living up to my optimistic expectations. The games look like
crap and it is going to take some time to make them look better. Plus I
am getting some really stupid bugs that I'm sure Piero or Glenn could
help me with. It's all about timing. I get some crazy black bars on my
ship when I move around sometimes and I can't tell what the hell is
going on. I need to get better at counting cycles. :-)

For your question about writing to DRAM try this code as a solution to
your first question the other questions can easily be answered from this
example:

ldx #$2f ; I'm assuming this is your offset into $f010 ?
lda $f010,x ; just load the data into the accumulator using x as the
offset.
sta $f77b ; store the accumulator in $f77b

Eric D. Christensen
Top Dog Software, inc.
Playstation programmer
echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx