RE: [stella] Source Code

Subject: RE: [stella] Source Code
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:35:23 +0100
At 20:40 -0500 3-03-1998, garon@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Mmmm, while I'm at it. Peter my daughter can kick my butt at Oystron! What
>gives? Where's the docs, I gotta figure out a way to beat her. She can't
>read yet so there's my advantage. :)

The docs are in the distribution zipfile on Nick's page. Try to play
Oystron in PAL mode if you need slower action ;)

>Nick, I can't say enough about you page! Keep up the good work.

I think that Nick should put a link to your page from his site. Also, the
information on the initial Atari Programmer's page are a bit old...

>Everyone else... thanks for the lively and informative discussion!

mmmh, maybe we've had better times...

Speaking of source code... isn't it strange that almost no original source
code has been discoverd in all these years? I would really like to see the
original programmer's comments (if there were any ;-).
What happened to all those text files from Atari and Activision?

Ciao,
 P.