RE: [stella] New Games

Subject: RE: [stella] New Games
From: Eric Christensen <echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:38:12 -0600

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Glenn Saunders [SMTP:krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent:	Friday, March 06, 1998 8:57 AM
	To:	'stella@xxxxxxxxxxx'
	Subject:	RE: [stella] New Games

	This mailing list was designed to get people to participate
together in
	the game-creation process.  I do think the best games in the
past were
	created in an atmosphere of "peer review".  This was certainly
the case at
	Atari, Activision, and Imagic.  Beyond constructive criticism,
there are
	some on the list who have volunteered to optimize others' code
to free up
	bytes as you hit the 4K ROM/128byte RAM limit.

	If you were to complete your game on your own to your personal
	satisfaction and then present it to us there may still be weak
points in
	it that your own eyes couldn't see.  By revealing the game to us
in stages
	we can provide our unique viewpoint of the look and the gameplay
for you
	to evaluate.

I couldn't agree with you more.. Good point. Ok.. I will post something
up here before Saturday evening.. Thanks for the support,
Eric D. Christensen
Top Dog Software, inc.
Playstation programmer
echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx