[stella] new seller

Subject: [stella] new seller
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 18:35:08 +0100
Randy told me that the guy bought the Oystron carts from him, so there
shouldn't be anything wrong.
Obviously who will pay $25+shipping rather than $16 might have a different
opinion :-)
But wasn't Okie Dokie out of print?

A not very nice thing, is that he has taken the screenshots from other
sites, and he could have put on the programmer's names as well. And if I
had done such a thing, I'd have contacted the authors anyway.

I think we should write to him to make things clear.

Ciao,
 P.