Re: [stella] Randy's Reply

Subject: Re: [stella] Randy's Reply
From: emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Erik Mooney)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:26:55 GMT
>(well, two) interested in getting the christmas demo that he and Piero did
>on a cart.  Here is my dilemma, people want copies of INV before it is all
>done.  Do I put them off for 6 weeks waiting for it to be finished (it's 
>a long time already) and run the risk that it never gets finished?  Or do

Umm.... This is a tough question.  It's already at risk of never being
finished, and I can't see myself doing it anytime soon - June at the
earliest, if ever.  I'm currently at a job where I program for eight hours
a day, and I can't bring myself to come home and do more programming...
this summer, I'll be taking classes instead of working, so I'll have mroe
free time, though I can't guarantee that I'll use that time to finish the
game.  Unless Piero thinks he'll have it finished soon (say, by April 1st),
I would OK a release of either my version or Piero's with a $2 per cart
royalty to me, and offer a discount on the final version, if there ever is
one, to anyone who purchases this version.  Make sure it's clear to the
buyer that the game is an unfinished product, and there may or may not be a
final release sometime in the future.

Piero, I think we should figure something out on this, in private email -
what are your thoughts on this?

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at
Don't post pirate BINs to Stellalist.  Be a programmer, not a pirate.
Write the best game, win framed autographs of famous Atari alumni!!

Current Thread