Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.

Subject: Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:58:56 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Lee R. Krueger wrote:
> I think you'd better be careful here :-)
>
> "Be a programmer, not a pirate." Is what someone always advocates here.

I'm already talking to Russ about going to Hasbro to see what their new
stance is on Atari's old and lesser-valuable copyrights.  Smileys aside,
there is no reason he can't ask about things like this in addition to
other stuff I'd like to query about.

I suspect that they will be more accomodating than JTS-Atari was, so wait
and see.