Re: [stella] Sprite Delema

Subject: Re: [stella] Sprite Delema
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:25:24 +0100
At 00.36 18/03/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I've run into a little sprite positioning and movement problem.
>
>I want to have both Sprites moving right to left on the top of the screen,
>both sprites stationary in the middle of the screen, then both sprites
>moving left to right on the bottom of the screen.

You should be more specific. Do the sprite have to move also vertically? If
this is not required, then such a kernel is very simple. You've just to
reserve a couple of scanlines to reposition the two sprites, do this first
before the middle zone and then before the bottom zone. You can position
the top sprites during VBLANK.

P.S.: crossposting here and to gametech-l might become annoying ;-)