Re: [stella] 16K cartridge boards

Subject: Re: [stella] 16K cartridge boards
From: Chris Wilkson <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:04:29 -0800 (PST)
> Craig Maloney wrote:
> > What the hell is a "casual pirate"? :)
> >
> > Seriously, though... There is no casual piracy. The only people who it
> > will stop are the clueless pirates and people trying to learn who don't
> > have all the fancy equipment (like myself).
>
> On the contrary, virtually all piracy is done by casual users that don't
> know a disassembler from a text editor.

My point exactly.  Someone will really have to know their shit to break a
good protection scheme.  Not that this one is really that good.  It's more
of a hack, really.  Although rev 2 will burn a lot of pirates that got past
rev 1...

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

-Chris (still at work, slowly losing my mind)