Re: [stella] Spam

Subject: Re: [stella] Spam
From: Craig Maloney <craig@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 00:41:47 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> The spammer is somehow posting to stellalist even though he is not on it.
> I emailed him back but other than that I don't know what I can do to stop
> it.  Advice is welcome.

Flamethrowers work...

Seriously, what list software are you using? I've seen other list
softwares in action, and they've managed to address this problem.

That is, if you can change the software...

--
|        Craig Maloney        |      "There are no significant bugs in our    |
|        craig@xxxxxx         |     released software that any significant    |