Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed

Subject: Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed
From: bwmott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:30:20 -0400 (EDT)
> One difficulty I have is to determine which emulator I should use to
> test my programs. I've got three ones on my harddisk:

> -STELLA which has got a good palette like A26.com, but doesn't seem to
> emulate the HMOVE blanks very faithful.

Well, Stella doesn't emulate HMOVE blanks at all.  I've known about them
for some time, however, I never liked those blank lines so I didn't
emulate them :-)

I guess the best thing to do would be to support them, however, provide
a setting to turn them off.

BTW, how wide are the HMOVE blanks (8 pixels)?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradford W. Mott (bwmott@xxxxxxx)          Computer Science Department
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~bwmott/www           North Carolina State University