Re: [stella] Controller issues

Subject: Re: [stella] Controller issues
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 23:41:40 -0400
>> It would be nice, if you could send them to the list, but I think
>> for this game the Booster-Grip would be inapropriate, since not
>> that many people have two of them.

Isn't the ColecoVision controller a compatible "alternative" for the
Booster-Grip?

Or what about the 7800 controller(s)?  If I remember correctly, the two
fire buttons are each wired into two pins -- the common pin that the 2600
fire button is wired to, and each to one of the two pins not used by
a "standard" 2600 controller -- I'm assuming these two pins are the
paddle inputs...

On a somewhat-related note -- does anyone know the pinouts for the
Keyboard Controller?  I assume they must be wired to the joystick
pins in some combination....