Re: [stella] Something I jsut thought of....

Subject: Re: [stella] Something I jsut thought of....
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 10:10:38 -0500 (CDT)
PatMan boldly stated:

>Ahh, but is this delay present in other keyboard games (Basic Programming,
>Codebreaker, Concentration, etc.) or is it only in Star Raiders -- a game
>that seems to be pushing the 2600 to what then was a high level... perhaps
>the controllers are not so hard to read, but just not read as often as
>the joystick...

The Sesame Street games seem to respond fairly quickly to the Kid's
Controller, which is functionally equivalent to the keypad.  They
certainly respond faster than the keypad during Star Raiders (but then,
those games don't read the joystick at the same time).

--
   lkseitz    |    Lee K. Seitz * http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
      @       |      Dare to be stupid.  Do the Donkey Kong.  O-