Re: [stella] Controller issues

Subject: Re: [stella] Controller issues
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 98 22:44:23 -0500
>Genesis controllers work great on the 2600 and 7800 (and can even be
>modified for two-button support on existing 7800 games), this is
>documented in the classic video games FAQ, if memory serves.

I'm sorry if I missed it (I've been gone for the last few days, and have
hurriedly caught up on the new posts), but how does the 7800 read that
second button?  Can 2600's read the second button on 7800 sticks, and if
not, can 2600 games _played on a 7800_ be programmed to read that extra
button for easter eggs or what-have-ya?

Thanks,

Ruffin "overly curious" Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx