[stella] Fixed non HMOVE sprite experiment

Subject: [stella] Fixed non HMOVE sprite experiment
From: CRACKERS <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:22:05 -0400 (EDT)

Okee Dokee ((TM) Retroware), I've fixed the problem with a BNE instead of
a BPL. I've also cleaned up the VBLANK routine so hopefully it will now
run on Eckard's beastie too. Let me know if anyone else has any problems
with this.

I'll add some more independent vertical sprite copies and then clean and
comment the hell out of the source code and post it to the list so that
newbies will be able to get a grip on independent multiple sprites.

Man am I glad I'm done school for now!

                               CRACKERS
                       (Whew from hell!!!!!!!!!)