Re: [stella] Hiragana Font For The 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Hiragana Font For The 2600
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 13:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
In article <199804180106.SAA01941@fmul55>, you wrote:

>All right.  That's it.  I demand that you guys teach the rest of us Japanese!
>
>Hey!  There's an idea...a 2600 tutorial on reading/writing Japanese!  That
>could be fun!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Somebody first teach me how to independently move more than one copy of a
sprite at the same time! ;)

Oi, I've been going nuts over this simple task. For some reason now I can't
even get it to display the damn sprites I want much less move them!

I tried using the routine in SoundX, but I couldn't get that to do it
either. I couldn't even get it to move ONE sprite the way I wanted it to.

It would move three or four big chunks, then two little chunks, then pixel
by pixel for awhile and repeat the process in reverse on the way back.

I guess I'll take a break and start over again from scratch. It's driving
me freaking NUTS!!!

Sheeesh! Everyone else here is whipping off multiple sprites like it's
nothing and I feel like Bart Simpson when Homer took that job for Scorpio.

                                CRACKERS
         (I am from Canada, they think I am slow, eh from hell!!!!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/