Re: [stella] Games that do bad things to HMOVE...

Subject: Re: [stella] Games that do bad things to HMOVE...
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:42:36 -0500
At 12:50 AM 4/23/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I've been working on improving the TIA emulation for the next release
>of Stella.

Just a suggestion, but how about incorporating an interactive debugger into
stella?  It wouldn't be difficult, the only requirement necessary would be
that a list file be generated with the source code.  I'd be interested in
helping with this as it would be of a GREAT benefit for programmers.  The
list file generated by Distella would basically be the map between the .bin
file and the .s file.

Also, any idea why my game demo doesn't work with Stella?  I can get you
the source if you'd like!  I can tell you that the game is using
Supercharger bankswitching, but not SC RAM, and maybe Stella doesn't
recognize that, though I thought I tried to force the issue with no luck.

				Later,
					Bob