Re: [stella] Alfred's Challenge?

Subject: Re: [stella] Alfred's Challenge?
From: jeffgamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx (jeff rothkopf)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:46:21 -0400 (EDT)
>The website for the World of Atari 98 meeting list in the
>events section that a French programmer will be selling
>his new game for the VCS, Alfred's Challenge.

BTW---where IS the website for the meeting?  Could you forward the web
location so I can check it out?

IMPORTANT:  Due to fairly heavy off-line work, hard drive crash, and
settling-into-the-new-house demands, I may still experience some delays in
responding to e-mail messages.  Feel free to send me gentle reminder
messages if you don't hear back from me after a couple of days, or even to
phone me if you feel the need...my phone number is below.

*** Screenwriter, Songwriter, Playwright, Novelist
*** Tutor for SAT, GRE, LSAT, GMAT, SSAT, PSAT, TOEFL, English, Grammar,
    Writing, History, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics, Science, Psychology
    Study Skills
*** Psychologist (Ph.D from the University of Miami).
*** Professor at Miami-Dade Community College
*** Collector of Atari 2600, 5200, 7800; Colecovision; Intellivision; Odyssey;
    Microvision; Adventurevision; Virtual Boy; & Vectrex.  Also collect many
    other classic videogame and 8-bit computer systems, carts, and
    peripherals, such as Bally or Texas Instruments TI99, pong units, Atari
    Video Music, video game-related magazines and boxes, plus some handhelds.
    Will buy and trade items.  Will also sell some of my extras.

=== Jeffrey S. Rothkopf, 305-378-6133