Re: [stella] New members

Subject: Re: [stella] New members
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 18:36:35 +1000
Titles?
>From memory...

NES
    The Three Stooges
    Bad Street Brawler
    Bigfoot (scroll system)

C64
    Street Hassle / Bad Street Brawler
    Musgsy's Revenge
    Pacman Jr.
    Super Pacman

Atari 800
    Cubie/Qb (shareware - i'd love to find this again)

SNES
    Mechwarrior / Battletech
    WCW Superbrawl Wrestling

There are others, I can't remember at the mo.
You have to remember with these, often we didn't have much choice as to what
we were to write - some are OK, some are awful.  All caused me a lot of
sleep loss.  Now I'm working on a 2600 game just for me :)

Cheers