[stella] Mac Atari PowerPC Page's New Site!!!

Subject: [stella] Mac Atari PowerPC Page's New Site!!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 98 23:03:25 -0500
Welp, I'm moving and it's moving.  This should be a fairly permanent site
in that my-favorite-internet-pages-are-always-disappearing sort of
permanence.  Rather, it'll be here as long as AOL keeps up the 5 hrs and
10 megs of web space for $5/mth.  At any rate...

If you have a Mac with a PowerPC (ie, if you can use Stella!), this is
the site for you to learn to program the Atari 2600.  A compiler, a
introduction to programming in 6502 assembly language, links to
resources, and answers to some FAQ's are all here.  And without further
ado, here's the address!

http://members.aol.com/~mactari

Nick, if you wouldn't mind changing it on your page, I'd be in your debt!
 ;)

Thanks, and even if you use a PC *cringe*, surf on by and check the site
out.  I'm open and anxious for suggestions!

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo at cetlink.net
and mactari at ole aol!