Re: [stella] WAV to BIN?

Subject: Re: [stella] WAV to BIN?
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 07:47:05 -0500
At 09:42 AM 5/7/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I've just been sent a WAV file by e-mail which is supposed to run on a
>Supercharger. The problem is that I don't have a supercharger. Does
>anyone know if it's possible to convert a WAV file back to a BIN?

Yes, it's possible.  I wrote a program to do it a while back.  It's much
more difficult than bin->wav though!  My program keyed on a certain type of
.wav file, I think 44khz mono 8-bit, and had about 7 parameters you had to
enter.  Basically what you are doing is digitally remastering the .wav
file!  I can throw the program out for public consumption, but I make no
guarantee on functionality :)  The program is written in C, and on a 14mhz
Amiga it would take upwards of 10 to 15 minutes to convert a .wav to a .bin.

				Later,
					Bob