Re: [stella] Miss Manners

Subject: Re: [stella] Miss Manners
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:26:52 +0200
At 14:21 10.05.98 -0700, you wrote:

>I think everyone should show Mr. Davie a lot of respect and gratitude for
>his generosity here and not nit pick the style of his source code!

I don't think Erik meant it as a form of critique. It was just a
harmless joke based on the fact, that Andrew is patient enough
to comment his code extensively while he is writing it. While this
is how it should be, most of us are not that patient and therefore
jealous of him. :-)

>If he does not have a 2600 w/Supercharger than I definitely think somebody
>should get him one if they can because I think something wonderful will

AFAIK Dan Mowczan still sells them for about $20 a piece. His
email address used to be dano@xxxxxx , but I think I saw a post
of his recently on RGVC stating that it has changed. So you might
want to check dejanews before contacting him. I can really recomment
getting a Supercharger from Dan, if you are programming for the VCS.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg