[stella] reset vectors

Subject: [stella] reset vectors
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:16:01 +1000
I haven't seen it in the SPG, I'm wondering just what the 6502 reset vectors
should look like.  I note that the Playfield demo only includes two vectors,
yet I seem to recall three - NMI, IRQ, RESET.  I imagine that the IRQ
doesn't exist on the 2600 - am I right?  That would explain the need for
only two - yet other code I've seen uses three.
One thing that is troubling me is that, having downloaded the stella 2600
emulator for the PC, I find that my demo - and several other programs from
this list - do not seem to work.  I imagine this is due to poor
initialisation (?) but at this stage I'm in the dark.  It appears that the
Playfield demo doesn't work, either (or I've hacked it so it doesn't)
Can anybody help me out?
Cheers