Re: [stella] 4 colour playfield - final R&D demo

Subject: Re: [stella] 4 colour playfield - final R&D demo
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 06:27:04 +1000
Aaargh. Yes.
OK, I've fixed it once again  - I appreciate all you guys helping me out,
here.  When I display many more lines than necessary, my monitor seems to
synch and I'm blissfully unaware of any problems.  However, I'm fairly ...
uh... hopeful... in saying that THIS version is OK.  Once again the line
count screwed me up.  If you need to change it, there's an equate at the top
of the source code - TOTLINES.  Change that.
Source code, as always, can be found at
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/push/
Cheers