Re: [stella] reset vectors

Subject: Re: [stella] reset vectors
From: <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:00:39 +0200
OK, I tried your bat demo now... I still wonder why you sent three
files: an empty text file, a 4128-byte BIN and a 4096-byte BIN...
Anyway, both BIN's work this time... and show a bat. This is a little
different from what I expected - I expected an Arkanoid-style game (the
little thing you steer down there is also called a 'bat'...). Anyway, it
looks better for me than the 4-colour playfield demo (Sorry, A.
Davie...) - although the resolution may be the same low, the
color-cycling makes it look much more neat.
Also, I wonder what this demo has to do with the topic "Reset
vectors"... maybe this explains the weird BIN sizes?
Anyway, what it does is simply display a bat ... nothing more (or are
there any easter eggs you can use to achieve more?). I have no idea what
type of game should arise out of that. Anyway, you could try to add a
little detail to the bat, using the players (as it has been done in
"Winter Games").

With love ... and many bats to view
Kurt Woloch