Re: [stella] EPROMS and bit-rots (was: PAL/NTSC issues)

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROMS and bit-rots (was: PAL/NTSC issues)
From: Chris Wilkson <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:40:44 -0700 (PDT)
> Sorry, I don't understand the word 'prop'. What do you mean?
>
> Combat? Sorry, I haven't got this game. A friend who wanted to get rid

WOW!  Somebody doesn't have Combat!  Unbelievable! :)

A prop is something that is used to hold something else in place, usually
against gravity.  Any regular sized cartridge will work for this.

                      /\
                     /  \
                    /   //\
Activision cart -->/   //  \
                  /   / \   \
                 /   /   \   \ <-- cartridge used as a prop
          ____  /   /     \   \
                                         /
                  Atari VCS             /
                                       /