[stella] Oystron availability?

Subject: [stella] Oystron availability?
From: Garon Grainger <garon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 03:23:49 -0400
NB>I don't even know if Oystron is available yet, and I maintain the Oystron
NB>page....

I joined the list in late January while Piero's "a $16 question" thread,
concerning how much to price his carts, was going on. The thread started on
the 26th of January. I found Randy's address shortly there after and
emailed him for his cart list. The one I received was dated January 30th.
To me it seemed that questions regarding the "final" release were still
being wrestled with after Randy's list included Oystron.

During that time I came across the Oystron page and read that the cart was
not ready for release yet.  I assumed, partly because some discussion in
the thread was suggesting full color artwork for the carts, that perhaps
Randy was offering a previous version of Oystron.  Piero even mentioned a
possible limited edition.

I have been meaning to order cart versions of a number of the homebrewed
games.  So, is it safe to assume then that whatever homebrews Randy is
offering now are the respective "final" versions?

Piero perhaps you could clear up the Oystron question.  Is this the real
thing? Was a numbering scheme ever implemented?

I like your idea Piero about Randy starting a web page.  It would be nice
to be able to go to a single source for information on current homebrew
cart offerings, with scans/screenshots/etc.