Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address

Subject: Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:24:26 +0200
At 11.11 22/05/98 +0200, kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>and after some weeks I recieve the cart in my mail. Do you think I
>should do it this way? If not, please post back...

Very effective unless someone steals the $$ from the envelope... :9

Usually, I send money in the world using International Money Orders,
they're available from the postal service. They're slow (4-5 weeks from
here to USA, about half of that within Europe) but very reliable and cheap
(this may change from country to country).
Otherwise there are the banks (definitely not cheap), credit cards (if the
seller can accept them, and if you've one <g>)...

Ciao,
 P.