Re: [stella] OT:Jaguar

Subject: Re: [stella] OT:Jaguar
From: "Ronald A. Laski, Jr." <rlaski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 01:24:10 -0500
At 09:59 AM 5/21/98 -0700, you wrote:

>On Thu, 21 May 1998, Greg Miller wrote:
>> Personally, I'd have to say that the Jag had failed well before the PS
>> came out.
>
>I was being kind.  There were plenty of other problems, like the
>difficulty in programming it, and the usual Atari SNAFU's.
>

>--
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/stella.html

I happen to love my Jag!!! *sniff* Although I read somewhere that iD
software said that the Jag version of Doom was the best, i'd have to
disagree... the Jag version is better than Doom on a 25mhz 4meg ram 386.. :)
(and once i got the controls down.. i loved that game that came w/ it... i
just got off work and can't remember the name... the game where you fly
over the landscape and pick up diamonds...) someone will mention it, then
i'll feel stupid! :) but i did like that game a lot! :)
oh, and Tempest 2000... liked that one too! :)
Ron