Re: [stella] Collisions

Subject: Re: [stella] Collisions
From: Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:51:01 -0400 (EDT)
> >Anyone have an easy way to process collisions between two objects
>
> I did exactly what you say in my latest game, but I don't remember off hand
> exactly how I did it.  The code is available on my webpage.

You mean Shoot the Paratrooper, right?  I didn't see the code on your
webpage (though I'm in Lynx, so I coulda missed it)..  If I remember
correctly, though, the player's bullets were only one copy, not any
number of copies... that's been done many a time before, Missile Command
comes to mind, but I'm looking to process collisions where _both_ objects
involved can have any NUSIZ multiple-copy value.