Re: [stella] Activision-PSX?

Subject: Re: [stella] Activision-PSX?
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 16:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> If you do open a dialog with Activision, I think that you should also try
> to get this info out there to entice new programmers.  Now that it's

I know I am close to violating my NDA with Activision with my last letter.
It wasn't meant to go back to stellalist.  Nevertheless, now that the cat
is out of the bag, let me assure you all that the only way this thing is
going to be a quality product is if they expand their budget and relax the
release date to allow for me to go in with my documentary footage and
other enhancements similar to those "wish lists" expressed.

So my advice would be to send feedback to Activision via Email telling
them you'd like the Cyberpunks to spruce up this product.  Then maybe they
will listen, because right now I'm stuck against the limitations that come
from Activision's rigidity.

If you do send feedback, just say you heard that I was negotiating with
Activision and that I have a good bead on what classic gamers and
historians want to see and that they'd be wise to bring me onto the team.

I assure you all that you will be disappointed with this Playstation
offering if they follow through with it according to their original plan.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page http://www.primenet.com/~krishna                ==