Re: [stella] Atari 7800 programmers reference

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari 7800 programmers reference
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:51:40 -0600
Russ Perry Jr wrote:

> >I have heard on http://www.bluesnews.com that Jim Nitchals has pass away.
> >Is this true?
>
> Yes, unfortunately.
>
> Glenn, Dan and I had been debating how to pass the news on to the list,
> but now that the news is out, it's kind of a moot point.
>
> This is but one place where the loss of Jim will be felt...  Outside of
> the list, and CyberPuNKS projects, Jim was also fighting to legislate
> against unsolicited commercial email, and was writing music software
> with some affiliation to Headspace, Thomas Dolby's company.

I was caught off-guard a bit reading an article on news.com about spam,
only to see a quote from Jim pop up... Seems he was a busy man, I was
shocked when I read the message you quoted above... Was it sudden? I
haven't heard any real details.
--
Video games: http://www.classic-games.com/
TW (online game): http://www.classic-games.com/tw.html