Re: [stella] Jim's heart will go on demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Jim's heart will go on demo
From: Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux <mindless_ape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 14:14:46 -0400
kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello Folks!
>
> draw a playfield" demo. It runs fine on Z26 and PCAE, though I'm a
> little confused by the pallettes of them. Z26 displays the "shadow" of
> the ship darker than the surrounding water; PCAE displays it lighter
> (which is obviously wrong). I'd like to know how it comes out on a real
> NTSC Atari. The colors in PAL look better than I expected - at least on
> PCAE - the only flaw here is the PINK sea.

Nice demo Kurt :)  I have tried some possibilities for the "Shadowblue" color
on NTSCand the best match I got for the color you want is $90 which is color
1001 -> Light blue
and luminosity 000 -> Black. It's a shadowy dark blue and it fits very nicely
in the picture :)

PS to others: Sorry if this reply is late and lame, but it's the first time I
try myself at ATARI
programming (although I've been coding for 7 years).

--
Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux (Coordonator of Digital Meltdown)
veilleux@xxxxxxxxx (www.ameth.org/~veilleux)