[stella] TAsm?

Subject: [stella] TAsm?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 98 11:01:31 -0500
I have been told by someone off of the Mac Programmers' Workshop listserv
that RAsm has some minor bugs and that he has ported the PC compiler TAsm
to the Mac for use under MPW.  I haven't had any trouble with RAsm, and
he implies the problems are not major, but as the author of the TAsm
port, he is a bit gung-ho (and rightfully so from what I've seen.  Just
wish he hadn't called it OrgASM...  ;).  I know TAsm runs on many
platforms (UNIX, DOS, Mac/MPW, and some others I believe), and wondered
if this could be a potential competitor of DAsm's...

Anyone use it already?  And if not (but you know about it), why not?

The OrgASM site's address is this:
http://www.hinton.demon.co.uk/archive/macide.html

And the TAsm homesite (for all versions) can be found here:
http://www.halcyon.com/squakvly/

Thanks,

Ruffin

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at cetlink.net |  http://members.aol.com/~rufbo