[stella] HMM0 and HMM1 equates

Subject: [stella] HMM0 and HMM1 equates
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 98 11:09:42 -0500
Been looking for a complete vcs.h, and since the one I've been using is
from Dark Mage, there have been some missing equates for players and
missles etc.  There isn't much use for that in a text adventure of
course, but now...

Greg was nice enough to tell me what some of the player equates should
be, but now I'm up to missles (wahoo!).  I can't find a vcs.h that
includes all this, and looked at some from dissembled games on Garon's
The Dump.  I still haven't found the HMM0 and HMM1 equates but I assume
they are:

HMM0  equ  $22
HMM1	 equ		$23

Did I get lucky or what?

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at cetlink.net |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari