[stella] Macintosh DiStella!!!

Subject: [stella] Macintosh DiStella!!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 98 15:09:17 -0500
>3) We'd need to be able to customize the diassembler in the same way so that
>we got output like DiStella gives.  (BTW, Bob, DiStella is pretty cool...
>I used it just the other day to see how it worked.)

Why yes Matt, yes Distella IS cool, and that's why there's now a
Macintosh version of distella as well!  You must use MPW to run this
tool, but then it behaves exactly like the distella of DOS or Linux fame.

To use Mac-distella, un-compress this MPW tool and place it in your MPW
tools folder.  Then simply type "distella" followed by cmd-return or
enter and the help file will output to your MPW Worksheet screen.  There
is no commando box for distella as yet, but that is in the works.

And yes, I should have dasm up in the coming month!  Drop by the Mactari
pages tomorrow for updates (I haven't even put distella up yet...
currently it's a Stellalist exclusive!  ;)

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
mactari at aol.com   |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari