[Fwd: [stella] A new version of an old assembler.]

Subject: [Fwd: [stella] A new version of an old assembler.]
From: Penny <mepenny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 20:06:32 -0700
why am i getting your mail?
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: RE: [stella] A new version of an old assembler.
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 98 20:04:40 -0500
>An old assembler
>(as6502) written in C by J. H. Van Ornum at AT&T Bell Labs around 1984 or
>1985.  I modified it to output a raw binary file which is suitable for Atari
>2600 use, and I gave it the ability to assemble the undocumented
>instructions.  A file called undoc.asm is included in the archive describing
>the available instructions.

So there are no copyrights on this boy?  And what is it about DAsm that
you would like to improve, if you don't mind me asking (other than
copyright restrictions) ?

Btw, the mactari pages have been overhauled, and though I haven't put up
explicit MacDiStella for Dummies documentation yet, it does look neat...
;)

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
mactari at aol.com   |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari

--- End Message ---