Re: [stella] It's a girl!

Subject: Re: [stella] It's a girl!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 98 10:32:54 -0500
>>http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert/
>
>Uh? There's nothing about the baby there..

I swear I'm not crazy...  I looked again this morning and they're there.
He's the URL for the baby's "details":

http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert/details.htm

and the pictures follow this format:

http://members.home.com/rcolbert1/ashton1.jpg

There are four pictures.  Thumbnails appear on his main page.

>>Just thought I'd break the silence to tell everybody what visitors of
>>Bob's page already know:  He's the proud father of a baby girl!
>
>..."Stella"? ;-P

No such luck...  ;)

Now once, when I was in the former Zaire (a collective groan goes out
from anyone who knows me) I hallucinated more than once, but I don't
think I'm doing it again!  ;)  But who knows, maybe the mosquitoes have
gotten to me a second time!

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
mactari at aol.com   |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari