Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05
From: Robin Harbron <macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:54:20 -0400
Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> I thought that Enduro went on and on and on...  I'm pretty sure I've
> heard stories of people just playing that game for hours.  Or was that in
> another episode of Ruffin's Dream World (not to be confused with Kirby)?

Well, Enduro stops counting days after 5, and you
get the trophy, so I sort of considered that "done". :)

> Make that two questions:  Robin, what are you using for a mail handler?
> Novaterm?  Or have you finally made the first C=64 PPP connection?!! ;)
> Good luck!

Unfortunately, "they" make me use a PC at work - at home,
I've got part of SLIP working, but no PPP yet :)

Anyone else working on Atari 2600 projects now besides
Eckhard?  Glenn, have you got any new inspirational ideas
for A2600 projects?
--
Robin Harbron    macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx
   http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth