[stella] Low AirFares--Cheaper than Airlines--Free AirFare Alert Service

Subject: [stella] Low AirFares--Cheaper than Airlines--Free AirFare Alert Service
From: guarofo86@xxxxxxxxxx (guyrmo)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 02:28:20 -0600 (MDT)
TravelNews keeps on-line travellers updated on Fare Wars, cruise and
vacation specials, and other travel-related news.  To enroll in this
FREE Email service, please see end of message.

Dear Client,  Special Preferred AirFares now available by
phone.....Airfare outlook for the rest of 1998.....

Our Preferred Fares are now available by phone.  These special
AirFares are lower than the Airlines themselves and lower than travel
agencies.  We currently offer Preferred Fares with Delta, Northwest,
Continental, United, and American (Caribbean only).  Call us for the
best rates for travel in the US, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe,
Central and South America, and more !!  800-672-1672  (9am-6pm EST)
**  Fully Bonded Airline Ticket supplier, serving clients worldwide
since 1991.  **

(rates are discounts off lowest published fare by above carriers,
must be purchased at least 7 days in advance and include a Saturday
night stay, subject to availability)

You'll never pay regular rates again!!   800-672-1672  (9am-6pm EST)

Airfare Outlook for 1998......Most airlines continue to report record
booking levels which will continue the trend of higher fares that we
predicted at the beginning of this year.  Even though many carriers
did offer sporadic "sales fares", the discounts were generally
smaller and the "fare wars" fewer.  It is even more important to
monitor fares closely during the 2nd half of 1998 and especially
important to  BUY EARLY  !!  Remember that low fares for Holiday
travel (Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas) are currently available
but will no doubt be selling out much sooner this year because demand
will be higher.  If you wait too long to buy tickets, you could pay
up to 50% more.

** Did you know that we have lower fares than on-line booking !! **
** Most transactions on-line take up to 40 minutes, ours take only
5-10 minutes!!  **   800-672-1672   (9am-6pm EST)

TravelNews keeps on-line consumers updated on AirFares, Fare Wars,
travel bargains, and other travel-related news.  If you would like a
subscription to this FREE  news service, (no cost involved, all
addresses kept confidential,  can cancel at anytime, will receive
approximately 2-3 brief messages per month) call 919-383-0388  ext 11
DO NOT USE   REPLY button  !!