Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05
From: kickass <kickass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 00:24:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Erik Mooney wrote:

> Hey, is Zilla (KDK) still lurking around here?  He said he was something of
> a graphics artist, no?

I'm still here. Still waiting for that guy to finish my game with me! :(

Life's been sucking my life away. Wife got a back injury, had to have
surgery on her spine, and I've been working 2 jobs to cover for her while
she's been laid up.

I still have all the info on that game if anyone ever wants to work on
it, he said he had a display kernal, maybe we can get him to post it.

Give me some ideas of what kinda restrictions I need to work within and
I'll draw ya something HI-ya!

Zilla
KDK