Re: [stella] Re: Cable TV...... No Monthly Bills

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: Cable TV...... No Monthly Bills
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 98 21:52:50 -0000
>        The Hobby Pros
>        336 Bon Air Center #254
>        Greenbrae, Ca.
>        94904

What a great firm!  Let's all send $7!  I've always wanted to learn how
to watch "Adult stations" for "educational" uses.  ;)

Not that it would have worked with this spam, but maybe we could
implement a filter for the subject lines of messages, and just let the
Stella members know what words _not_ to put in our subjects.  Ideas that
come to mind are more than one "$" in a row, "rich", "quick", "XXX", and
"DOS".  Okay okay, I guess we can take the last one out and keep catering
to you guys who _insist_ on using MS-OS systems!  ;)

Ruffin Bailey           |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net  |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari